The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which car shipping company do you recommend I contact? I need to deliver my car from Colorado to Utah

·
10 Posts
When you first start looking for an auto transport company, there are probably tons of questions in your head. Not to mention, a large selection of trucking companies can make this process difficult. Therefore, I recommend that you familiarize yourself with the information transporting a car cross country https://getcarrier.com/blog/ship-car-across-country/ in this article you will find a lot of useful information

·
4 Posts
Everything depends on the car, it is all about its price and size. Because there are big cars that can fit the half of the truck and you will be needed to pay more for this. Also there are expensive cars that should be shipped carefully which also cost a lot of money. For the rest of the cars there are reasonable prices that can be offered by almost all the companies. Personally I bought a Toyota Land Cruiser which is big enough and it was delivered by Shippa best car shipping company. They did everything for a very good price and they delivered it in 2 days only which is considered very fast.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts