The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to get rid of the Fake Woodgrain Interior trim that came in my truck with the Lariat package. Any of you guys know of a good place to get Carbon Fiber Replacement Interior Trim that replaces the Woodgrain pieces?

·
Boost Junkie
122 Posts
Im sure Ford parts centers at your local dealership carry the replacement pieces but if your looking for a cheaper solution you can do what my buddy did. He just swapped out his wood trim for the carbon fiber that he got from a totalled truck. He saw & liked my carbon fiber trim on my 05 dually & had been looking around for the same trim, yet he was on a budget. He got in touch with a local salvage yard & left a request for these parts & got a call about 1 week later letting him know they located the parts from a totalled f-250. He only got the 4 pieces of trim that go above each door handle/armrest, but hes happier with the new look.
Lastly, a friend of mine with a Nissan titan went to a local decal/window tint shop & got a bunch of his interior pieces recovered in a brushed aluminum style decal & it turned out really nice. They also have the wood & carbon fiber look decals as well. It wasnt a set decal package, he just had the shop custom trim pieces to fit numerous interior plastic surrounds within the truck...just a couple options....best of luck!

Reactions: fine69
1 - 2 of 2 Posts