The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Carli Ford Systems!​

Carli just announced a slew of new kits and products for the 05- Ford Super Duties. In the past they had a very high end King 2.5 Coilover system, but now they have a bunch of different 4.5" kits including the Ford Starter Kit, Ford Performance 2.0, and the Ford King 2.5 Pin Top.

This is a completely bolt on 4.5" kit that will not only lift the truck but improves it's on road and offroad performance and ride.

Includes:

Bilstein 5100 Series Shocks
Carli Multi-Rate Coil Springs
Radius Arm Drop Bracket Kit with Dimple Die Cross Member
Sway Bar End links
Adjustable Track Bar
6 Leaf Progressive Add-A-Pack
Front Bumpstop Drops
Extended Braided Brake Lines

Here is a link to all of their new goodies:

Carli Suspension - Ford Super Duty Suspension Systems and Components

·
Built not bought...
72 Posts
SkyedRam , do you know if these kits can be bought without the drop brackets and crossmember? I have a 4link kit already and want to use it, so I dont really need them. Just wondering.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That is something that is very common with their Dodge kits so I would suspect that it could be done with the Ford stuff as well. I will check with Sage tomorrow and let you know.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
SkyedRam , do you know if these kits can be bought without the drop brackets and crossmember? I have a 4link kit already and want to use it, so I dont really need them. Just wondering.
Yes it can.
Carli will offer most of the parts ala carte so we can put together whatever combination makes sense.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts