The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently installed the "blue" spring on my fuel regulator to correct (what I thought was the problem) some CEL codes that I have been getting.
The codes normally show after getting hard on the throttle, and does not come on normal throttle. The codes indicate "low fuel pressure on Cylinder 1,3,4,5,7,8 (sometimes on all cylinders), and fuel level circuit A low .
The filters are recent, the HPOP was replaced about a year ago (due to sputtering under power), and the EGR delete was installed. Now I can't figure out how to correct the low pressure to cylinders. :help

·
417 Posts
I can't help you with the codes but if you post in the *2003-2007 6.0L Power Stroke* only section, you should get more views and faster responses.

This is the stickies section, maybe someone can just move this thread out to the proper area so op can get more views.

·
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
P0261, P0264, P0267, P0270, P0273, P0276, P0279, P0282

After resetting the computer the truck will run fine for a while then I might get four or five codes return other times I get all eight codes. The truck takes a long time to start when it is cold outside and sometimes when it is warm, but most times when it is warm the truck starts correctly. So far, most of what I read was that the FICM is going south.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts