The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. I have been checking out the new CFM intake manifold for the 7.3 and was wondering if anyone was running one on their 7.3? If so, what kind of gains, egts have you experienced? Also, in your opinion, is it worth the $400 bucks? Thanks guys:usflag

·
459 Posts
u probably wont see any significant increase/improvements with this intake spider. Not really worth the money to purchase. The stock intake spider is well designed

·
125 Posts
Their ad says you can get a drop of up to 75* in egt's and it increases power. I'd like to see some dyno results

·
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Their ad says you can get a drop of up to 75* in egt's and it increases power. I'd like to see some dyno results
Ya me to. Thats y I was wondering if anyone on here already had one

·
6,337 Posts
Its a great way to piss away $400 bucks...Save your money.

·
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys. I had a high ram on my cummins and it didnt do too much so i didnt think this would either

·
6,337 Posts
Thanks guys. I had a high ram on my cummins and it didnt do too much so i didnt think this would either

Cummins it can help, not alot but it can. Its about airflow improvment there. The CFM intake for the 7.3 is shaped EXACTLY like the stock piece, not going to do a damn thing!

·
9 Posts
Helped a buddy put one on his ’02. Two-piece design seems nice. It's the only difference it had to offer. No changes in EGTs... etc... More of a bling part, really.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts