The Diesel Garage banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
have a chance to buy a 1997 F350 PSD with 60,0000 on it. what would be a ballpark price to pay for this truck. already have 94 F350 gasjob but want to upgrade to diesel. any input would be great.

·
Registered
2 Posts
The 97 body style is still my favorite. However my 08 Duramax ain't bad looking. I had a 97 extended cab PS 4x4. Price depends on what style, 4 door 4x4 ETC. In Utah where I am, a nice crewcab 4by with over 150K miles still go for 15K. Good Luck

·
Found On Russ' Drive
693 Posts
Ball park? Depends on the truck. Reg. cab CC, Super cab? 4X4? condition. Some have sold for as little as $5000, while some go for $20,000 I look at ebay for prices. Give an idea on what people are willing to spend. O and Welcome to the garage

·
464 Posts
Welcome to the garage!!

·
362 Posts
Welcome to the Garage, I saw one similar to what you described one time for
$12,000.00, was a nice Truck!

2007 Silverado 2500 HD LT Ext Cab SB/Black Ext/Ebony Int/ LMM Diesel

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks for all the suggestions. I was able to get the truck for under 11,000. all the help was great, I look forward to asking and reading all posts in the garage. now I can start to modify the truck and get it up to speed. any thoughts on best products to improve performance would be great. thanks again to all who replied,X3G Driver, Truckie, Gruss, Stroker-X, Smokin 5.9,07Six-0,NOLAFISHR.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts