The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a rock? broke my headlight glass on my 96 F-350--so in looking it over I desided {I couldn*t figure out how?? to remove it?? I went to our local Ford dealer--Guess what!--No one there knew how to ither!--heres whathappened--Open Hood--remove two philips screws-look every where??--not even their Service Manager knew??--I have the parts!--Dono? any Help!!--Appricated!! Thanks-Ole Jim--

·
The Guy Mom Warned About
2,568 Posts
There are 2 nuts on the lower part of the assembly on the inside. They're there, trust me LOL But remove the screws on top and those lower ones and the whole thing should slide right out.

·
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Changing headlight Glass

a rock? broke my headlight glass on my 96 F-350--so in looking it over I desided {I couldn*t figure out how?? to remove it?? I went to our local Ford dealer--Guess what!--No one there knew how to ither!--heres whathappened--Open Hood--remove two philips screws-look every where??--not even their Service Manager knew??--I have the parts!--Dono? any Help!!--Appricated!! Thanks-Ole Jim--
--Thanks Fantom3993--I looked it over & figured it OUT--& got it changed!--I said a few Majic words--for the Engineers that Designed that system--it made Me realize!1 they Design them! but they Don*t work on E*M--Ole Jim--

1 - 3 of 3 Posts