The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
MAFIA #8
5,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for some cheap rims to keep a set of pulling tires on... Let me know if you have a set laying around...

·
Official blowy uppy guy.
1,546 Posts
I've got a set of 16 inchers that you can have for free... Just come pickemup and do a good burnout to finish off the current toyo AT's. Located in Washington though, might be a bit of a roadtrip!:peelout

·
MAFIA #8
5,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
16" wont fit on a newer dodge... i HAVE to have 17"

·
180 Posts
I have some old 17" 3rd gen dodge rims here in Texas just rotting away , 50$ for the lot of them if you live close, they have some nasty worn down FireStone A/Ts on em atm + dont really have the centercaps for em.

·
MAFIA #8
5,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have some old 17" 3rd gen dodge rims here in Texas just rotting away , 50$ for the lot of them if you live close, they have some nasty worn down FireStone A/Ts on em atm + dont really have the centercaps for em.
That is exactly what I am looking for... Any chance you know someone that is going to TS that could haul them to KY????

·
1,445 Posts
how much you looking to spend my uncle got a 2010 dodge about a week ago and ordered a set of 20 inch rims today for it and might what to get rid of the factory steel rims and tires they are brand new tires with about 3000 miles on them

·
MAFIA #8
5,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
how much you looking to spend my uncle got a 2010 dodge about a week ago and ordered a set of 20 inch rims today for it and might what to get rid of the factory steel rims and tires they are brand new tires with about 3000 miles on them

I would have no use for the tires though... my buddy is needing a set of rims so he can leave his pulling tires on one set of rims and his other street tires on the other set. Maybe if the price was right he would buy all of them.

·
1,445 Posts
he said he wold take 700 for the wheels and tires they are brand new michelin tires with 2000 miles on them but if you shoot an offer that is reasonable he wold probably take it

·
MAFIA #8
5,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
he said he wold take 700 for the wheels and tires they are brand new michelin tires with 2000 miles on them but if you shoot an offer that is reasonable he wold probably take it
what size and are the rims steal or the nice wheels???

·
180 Posts
umm i really dont know if anyone is going to TS around here, saidly i wished i did so i could go aswell :(

·
1,445 Posts
what size and are the rims steal or the nice wheels???
steel wheels I do not know what size the tires are for sure its what ever comes from the factory and they are 17 inch rims

1 - 11 of 11 Posts