1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
706 Posts
LIPD said:
I'll match that price for TDG members
That is awesome! Id rather buy from a vendor here who knows them and installs them.

·
Registered
1,698 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
yep they are forreal.. I talked to him before i bought mine..actually I found someone selling one set..got them for 403 shipped..

·
TDG Mafia Member#67
5,655 Posts
i would but i dont feel capable of the install and dont know anywhere around here to getem installed for less than an arm and a leg!

·
1,660 Posts
Im not worried bout the arm and a leg, i just cant fine anyone around here to do it that I know i could trust

·
vendor supporter
700 Posts
Give LIPD a call he's right over in north carolina. his service is great and the price is damn good to on the install. Jason

·
1,291 Posts
your more then welcome down here we had Tonyb down here this past weekend for a transmission and he's from MD he siad the drive wasnt bad about 5 hour i think and he is by baltimore.

·
1,291 Posts
6L strokin said:
i would but i dont feel capable of the install and dont know anywhere around here to getem installed for less than an arm and a leg!

You shouldnt be to far from us and we will install them if you like.

·
TDG Mafia Member#67
5,655 Posts
LIPD said:
You shouldnt be to far from us and we will install them if you like.

KY?? arent you from NY?

·
TDG Mafia Member#67
5,655 Posts
oh, ok...is that where you personally are located and you have another location or...? ill try to look up the travel time and see....im also REALLY interested in you turbo upgrade....!

·
1,291 Posts
the NY location is theold location we have been down here for two months the NY loction will be closed at the end of this tax year.

·
411 Posts
blowin smoke said:
Give LIPD a call he's right over in north carolina. his service is great and the price is damn good to on the install. Jason
And don't forget to get the LIPD fuel crossover line installed while you're in there. Should be trivial while doing the heads.

Al

1 - 20 of 21 Posts