The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was browsing the diesel performance websites today and found some really interesting and cool new stuff on the elite website so check it out. by the way im not affiliated with elite just extreamly happy that someone makes performance stuff for the 6.0.

,Bart

·
6,337 Posts
They have a shop full of stuff going to hit... Very soon!!!

·
6,337 Posts

·
4,158 Posts
Tadd is one smart guy, the 6.4 hasn't even been out for a year and he already has 60hp nozzles for it!

·
Registered
613 Posts
BIGR you should just sell that slug of a 7.3 and get yourself a 6.0. You know deep down you want to! :Thumbup: LOL

·
off to another home
15,472 Posts
superf350 said:
BIGR you should just sell that slug of a 7.3 and get yourself a 6.0. You know deep down you want to! :Thumbup: LOL
maybe, but deep down in his wallet he knows he better not. LOL

Garrett

·
Registered
657 Posts
smokescreen said:
I looked all over that site, but didn't see anything about Elite anywhere :shrug:
NO S...brown smelly stuff! You have to buy something there first LOL

·
511 Posts

·
TDG Mafia Member#67
5,655 Posts
smokescreen said:
I looked all over that site, but didn't see anything about Elite anywhere :shrug:

LOL....you know theres more than ONE company that makes performance parts for 6.0s right?? LIPD is another vendor on here that sells custom performance accessories for 6Ls!
Innovative
DJs Performance
Black Widow
Elite
LIPD
and others!

·
Registered
35 Posts
6L strokin said:
LOL....you know theres more than ONE company that makes performance parts for 6.0s right?? LIPD is another vendor on here that sells custom performance accessories for 6Ls!
Innovative
DJs Performance
Black Widow
Elite
LIPD
and others!

No kidding! My point was that LIPD hijacked a topic about Elite.
Sorry you missed my point

·
228 Posts
i thought there was a vendor section in this place..............for stuff like this:poke: LOL

·
TDG Mafia Member#67
5,655 Posts
smokescreen said:
No kidding! My point was that LIPD hijacked a topic about Elite.
Sorry you missed my point
sorry, misunderstood the post! ......well i guess that the original poster was directing towards elite....but he mainly talked about seeing new performance stuff for the 6.0 and i think lipd was just showing that he also had performance items for the 6.0 in case the original poster didnt see his site originally....:shrug: but thats just guessing! i play on everybodys site occasionally and have a lot of wishful thinking too! :poke: :sly:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts