The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Local Cummins nut
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
1,423 Posts
Looks good man,How do you like that new coating on the header ? it is supposed to be better at holding the heat in and last longer. I have some for the 7.3 here in stock and I know you will love yours as much as I love mine . Let us know what the coating does after you get to WOT driving ,Cool ? :thumbsup

Ron / RTA

·
Local Cummins nut
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Will do for sure & I have been wide open a few times (ran it thru 3rd & 4th up to around 100 MPH) & I got a big drop in EGT's but Im just trying to take it a little easy on it till i get my leak fixed.

·
1,423 Posts
How is the sound ,does every one seam to turn their head now ? my exhaust sounds sick though my headers . did it put some bark in that dog or what?

·
Local Cummins nut
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How is the sound ,does every one seam to turn their head now ? my exhaust sounds sick though my headers . did it put some bark in that dog or what?
Actuly it just sounds EXTREAMLY CLEAN! My last manifold (Stainless Log style) had a SICK sound to it like the "bark" you are talking about. But this thing is just really free flowing almost sounds like the motor is not having to work as hard. & the turbo freaking SCREAMS!!! when you get on it. Nomatter how you look at it I LOVE The sound!

·
Local Cummins nut
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dont really know how to describe the sound. Smooth & clean Vs. i dono raspy maby??? screw it its hard to describe all you need to know is it sounds freaking good! LOL

·
Local Cummins nut
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh and again can someone please post the pics up over hear for me? TIA again

·
1,423 Posts
Drive that thing down here to Fiesta island tonight,we will be throwing roosters off into the bay and having a camp fire .Just be some San Diego Trucks playing around .:happymugs

·
Local Cummins nut
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Drive that thing down here to Fiesta island tonight,we will be throwing roosters off into the bay and having a camp fire .Just be some San Diego Trucks playing around .:happymugs
I wish i could man! come down to truck nights next week if you want to check it out:thumbsup

·
strokin now cummin later!
1,116 Posts
that looks sick here ya go

·
Local Cummins nut
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you sir! there is one more pic of it installed on page 3 or 4 I think it is if its not to much trubble. YOU ROCK!

·
1,116 Posts
Thank you sir! there is one more pic of it installed on page 3 or 4 I think it is if its not to much trubble. YOU ROCK!
not a problem at all.:thumbsup i put it with the other 2.

·
Local Cummins nut
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Your the best! thanks bro!

·
1,116 Posts
anytime

·
WHOS NEXT
182 Posts
Omg that looks awesome. Did it move the position of the turbo at all. I wonder how that wouuld fit with my twins. Now it would have to be flipped upside down but other than that as long as it doesn't reposition the turbo at all it should work right? Where did you get it and how much did it cost. If you don't mind me asking. And again it looks killer.

·
********* and Mafia #90
14,261 Posts
:coal :peelout

·
I like beer.
4,301 Posts

·
Local Cummins nut
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Omg that looks awesome. Did it move the position of the turbo at all. I wonder how that wouuld fit with my twins. Now it would have to be flipped upside down but other than that as long as it doesn't reposition the turbo at all it should work right? Where did you get it and how much did it cost. If you don't mind me asking. And again it looks killer.
The turbo is in the exact same position as befor. Im sorry guys I really cant say what i paid for it. They told me that they are working on one that is maid to be fliped for twins. This one can be fliped if you have a oil filter bypass kit like the AmsOil one otherwise it comes to close to the oil filter.

wheres the video?
Sorry man I dont have any vids:(

yeah, too bad Zeb aint got stacks :( oh well, perhaps in time :happymugs
Ya we will see about that. At one time i thought about getting stakcs. we will see:goodvsevil

1 - 20 of 35 Posts