The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
307 Posts
I watch ebay alot for good deals. Awhile ago there was someone else selling the edge's w/ att for around the same price, I think the seller was going out of business or they had something new coming out, I don't remember.:shrug:

·
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A while back they were around the same price but then they got bumped up. Edge issued something a while back that changed the price. Who knows, be a nice early Christmas gift.

·
307 Posts
It would but, I'm waiting on the new box from Quadzilla to come out, next week!

·
307 Posts
But first I'm going to add a larger turbo and get my egts down

·
Registered
422 Posts
When an edge product is sold below the MAP(minimum advertised price) that edge gives, edge will not warranty it if something goes wrong. So if you buy it, don't expect to get any help from edge if the box fries. Like 6 months ago edge issued a statment that said they wouldn't warranty anything below, and the people who sell that low are not registered Edge dealers.

·
307 Posts
Thats not cool, It's not like your buying it second hand, they are still brand new, just like buying it on sale.

·
307 Posts
Look in the supporting vendors, ktperformance has them and all the details also:Thumbup:

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
Always watch out for crappy vendors on Ebay. Some will give you a low price but charge you 100 dollars shipping on a screwdriver.

·
Registered
92 Posts
edge chip

That is for the box only not the moniter. I called the guy. I did end up buying one for 650 though with the moniter still the cheapest i have found. But the way that reads it is false adveritsment.

·
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Should've guessed. There's stuff like that all over ebay, Id hate it for some average joe who feel for that.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts