The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is this just the Microsoft Sync that they are putting in the trucks now or is this something new for 09. Oh and the article says an F-150, but thats a Superduty for sure. Enjoy.......

Linky

·
Registered
179 Posts
What a smart idea, i knew there was a reason that i waiting til 09 to get a new truck...i hope the work all the bugs out of it and make it a bit faster...Love the idea of a USB and SD slots!

·
Registered
133 Posts
DieselKid said:
Is this just the Microsoft Sync that they are putting in the trucks now or is this something new for 09. Oh and the article says an F-150, but thats a Superduty for sure. Enjoy.......

Linky

Yeah, the article also mentions it will be available for 2009 Super Duty models as well. I don't know if it will be an easy or cost effective upgrade for us with 2008 or older models.

·
I like beer.
4,301 Posts
OK, not brand bashing or nothing but got a quick thought.... Anyone ever think about microsofts past operating system track records (earlier Windows versions, blue screens of death, etc) and Ford's past engine records (early 6.0's) and think to themselves "Ford + Microsoft, something is BOUND to go wrong"

LOL LOL LOL

Anyhow, thats all in the past, this system looks pretty sweet!

·
Registered
133 Posts
NukleusX said:
OK, not brand bashing or nothing but got a quick thought.... and think to themselves "Ford + Microsoft, something is BOUND to go wrong"

LOL LOL LOL
Nope...no brand bashing here except specifically mention Ford's past problems and nobody else. If it's "all in the past" then why mention anything at all except to say "this system looks pretty sweet". Gimme a break.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts