The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok finaly got my truck just about done, i have mach4s, htt 64 turbo, airdog 150, clutch ,intake ,exhaust, gauges now i jus have to buy a chip but i have no clue wat to go with. i have a superchip now but i need more. wat is better the tst powermax3 or the edge comp, is the superchip good to stack with those or should i buy the smarty to go along with it. or should i jus go with the new quadzilla adrenaline ?

thanks for the help

·
Registered
157 Posts
sell the superchip cause it adds to much timing to stack with any of these boxes, and use that money to get the smarty and stack it with the drag comp. its proven to work well. the adrenaline is new and exciting and i think its going to be a good stand alone box but i dude on a nother form had a drag comp and tested the adrilanie and ran right at the same 1/4 mille times. but the adreinaine did make more hp on the dyno. so my vote is for the comp/smarty or the quad.

·
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ive talked to a few people and they said the tst is better to stack with than the comp , they said it fuels harder at higer rpms

·
Registered
157 Posts
true, but i havnt had any expeence with the tst so my decision is kind of bias. but from what i have read the comp has better street manners than the tst. but you probally need more feed back for a better desicion base. sorry i can help more:eek:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts