The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
to buy or not to buy
I have have edge juice in my 2000 f350 but is a dp tuner really that much better?
please explain differences to me I'm still new to all this
I like to race, I like the smoke, but thought about sled pulling next year in the fair so all input welcome thanks:thanks:
last question can someone show links to the free upgrades like tymer and zoodad:thanks:

·
Dieselis' Maximus
1,744 Posts
I went with DP Tuner myself after i started reading up on them so i really cant tell you a diffrence from one to the other. I love my chip.

·
6,337 Posts
Any chip will be night and day above a generic plug and play box or programer... ATS (Tadd), DI (Diesel Inovations, David) DP (Jody)... There all great!

·
1,291 Posts
i sell a bunch of different ones and some people go righ tfor the Dp other get orther stuff and end up with a Dp. The are much better then you juice. I will garrentee it buy it you dont think it is better then what you run sendit back i will refund you every penny including shipping.

·
6,337 Posts
Theres the man to hook you up!

·
Registered
15 Posts
It's nice when vendors stand behind their products they sell...:Thumbup:

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks to all for responding!
but do I go with flip chip or sct with jodys files, the reason for asking is since I already got edge with gauges and Im on budget like everyone else Ill keep edge but leave on stock setting. the 80 econo sounds right up my ally but first i need 4 inch exhaust
If I got chip can stack with edge? pros cons? last question (for now)
still need advice on shift kits or does jodys chip take care of the shifts

·
Registered
16 Posts
I had the Edge Juice w/ Attitude and was so frustrated when I realized I wasted money on it. My truck ran better with the Superchips tuner I had before that! Now with the Dp-Tuner chip, I wish I never would of owned anything else!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts