The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a choc. lab Im looking to sell. He's about 2 yrs old I believe, Id have to check his papers to be 100%. He's AKC and has been around my son and nephew his entire life. They are 2 and 3 yrs old and he's pretty good around them. I can get pics if anyone's interested and Im in Cent. IL.

Id like $250 obo if anyone's interested.

·
TDG Mafia Goon
3,710 Posts
I'm sorry to hear you have to part with him.

·
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you. He's a good dog but he's the third. It's getting expensive to feed him and 2 others. Gotta keep the old farm dog and the lab that I've invested time into to get her to hunt.

bumpity bump for a dog to a good family.

PS - He was kennel trained before I put him in the barn/kennel. He's never been in the house however. He has been started on obedience but I never had the time to reinforce it. He knows sit, lay, sometimes stay, his name. He doesn't hunt but with the right training, he would.

His name is Mack.:thumbsup

·
TDG Mafia Goon
3,710 Posts
If I didn't go TDY so often I would have already spoken-up.

·
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Uh..trades?

·
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
up top with this dog!

·
2,710 Posts
I wished i had the 250 buck's, i'm so poor right i refinaced my ATV today that went so WELL my 1962 GMC i paid cash for 13 years ago now has a monthly payment LOL for 42 months :haha, NOT happy about this turn of events :mad: :bawl :bang. . .Shoot me !

Mike

·
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ttt

·
TDG Mafia Goon
3,710 Posts
I can't believe nobody jumped on this.

·
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #10