The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was wondering if anyone knew what website i can go to to buy chrome valve covers for my 93 cummins...i've seen them once and now i have the money to get them i want them but i dont know where to go to buy them

thanks
josh

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
i never seen anyplace to buy em but you could have yours chromed

·
Registered
67 Posts
You could get yours chromed or powdercoated. Any decent speed shop would know where. I know I've seen chrome ones too, can't remember where.

·
46 Posts
cummins used to offer the chrome valve covers ..but they are discontinued.. they offered a chrome kit with valve covers, alt braket, and heater piping etc
Later
Deo

·
IS FREE!!!!!
1,143 Posts
are u sure about that. my brother baught a set of chrome valve covers from friegthtliner a couple month ago. i think they were like 90 bucks or something

·
TDG Mafia Member #56
2,050 Posts
I in fact baught all my chrome parts from the cummins dealer in Des Moines, Ia. I can get you the part numbers and prices from the night parts guy in a few hours if you want. Cummins did discontinue the chrome kits but you still can buy them individually last I knew. I got all the valve covers, the stainless bolts for the valve covers, chrome upper alt bracket, and chrome heater lines. They even offer a chrome upper intake that is chromed for around $150. I think I paid around $36 each for the valve covers, the bolts were like $10 each, and the alt. brkt was like $80. I will repost later tonight to let you know if I can get you a set if you want.

·
TDG Mafia Member #56
2,050 Posts
I got a hold of him and I ordered a set, they are $36 each so $216 plus tax. $228.96 if you don't want them I will put them on my other project. They won't be in until next Thursday. Just let me know.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts