The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Let it rip tator chip!
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 47re HD transmission (it was rebuild in 05, everything was upgraded) also have the transfer case (which was rebuild at the same time as the tranny) and driveshaft with that, it is a 241 HD 4X4. For the transmission asking 1,000 or best offer and for the transfer case asking $500 or best offer.

Have a Heavyduty flexplate from BD, Has less then 2,000miles on it. Fits a 89-09 Cummins. Im asking $480 for it, very few scratches looks brand new!!

Got a Transmission temp. gauge from glowshift (its a 7color gauge) asking $30 kit comes with everything.

Fuel pressure gauge from Auto-meter. Its a C2 gauge. The only reason im getting rid of it is because its a blue gauge and i was told from extreme diesel, that you can change the L.E.D. in them but you can change it out. Kit comes with everything. 0-100 full sweep, electric asking $180

96' dodge dually, missing motor,transmission,transfer case and drive shaft. It still has the axles (4.10 gears) good looking cab, fenders and hood, need minor bodywork. Bascally used the truck for parts but it has a very good clean title!! asking $2100 or best offer

If you need anymore info just message me and ill help the best way i can! i also can upload some pics too! Thanks for reading this!!

Bryan

·
Let it rip tator chip!
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Made some changes to the prices

Tranny $800
Transfer case $400
Driveshaft $50
Flexplate$440
Dually $1,900

If anyone is interested,
I can put all the auto stuff in the dually and sale it.

·
Upside Swordfish
1,917 Posts
pictures of the trans gauge ( lit up if possible)

·
Let it rip tator chip!
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Its the bottom one!

·
Upside Swordfish
1,917 Posts
comes with all the sensors and everything i need??

·
Let it rip tator chip!
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
PM sent

·
Let it rip tator chip!
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
do you have any pictures of the truck you could post?
Here are some pics, this is as it is right now but im in the process of putting the motor back in,bumper on and cleaning up the inside of it.

The truck is missing a transmission (nv4500 which I took out and putted that in my truck) and also missing a bed. But I still have the driveshaft, transfer case and the motor. The cab and the fenders are in good shape, needs minor bodywork. On the motor, the 6th cylinder is scared a little but can be fixed. But other than that, the truck is in good shape, the rear end is geared 4.10. Truck has a clean title on it. I’m asking $2,100 for it.

The reason I got the truck because I needed a donor truck to convert mine to a 5speed.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts