The Diesel Garage banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
116 Posts
For cleaning my undercarriage, I like to hose everything down first to remove all of the heavy mud and dirt. Then spray everything with a good All-Purpose Cleaner. For the dirtier areas I like to use a scrub brush or old wash mitt to clean the under-body thoroughly.

Once the undercarriage is dry, I then hit all of the exposed metal, plastic, and rubber areas with Adam's Invisible Undercarriage Spray. Not only does the Undercarriage Spray make my rig's underside look good, it also protects it from the elements the next time i drive it. That way almost any dirt or grime I run through will just fall right off the next I hit it with the hose or a pressure washer.

-Dale
how often do you have to put the adams on? how long will it last?

·
Registered
77 Posts
I like to apply the Invisible Undercarriage Spray every month, or after I have driven in a hard rain. If you like to take your rig off-road a lot, then you will also have to re-apply more often.

Thanks and please let me know if you have any additional questions!

-Dale:Thumbup:

·
200 Posts
I know, old thread, but I had a question.

Dale; about how much does a bottle of the undercarriage spray cover? Ive got an '04 F350 CC LB, thats never had anything but a pressure washer taken to it. So my frame//axle paint isnt the best, and well, there is a lot of frame and such under there to coat.

·
2,126 Posts

·
Real Trucks Have 2 Sticks
141 Posts
Hey Matt,

Once you spray the Invisible Undercarriage on the underside of your rig, it will look "somewhat" shiny for a few minutes. Then once it dries, (takes about twenty minutes depending on the weather), it will leave a low-gloss matte finish.

Yes, it is different from our VRT in that it is not water-based and the IUS is in a liquid form. These differences give the Undercarriage Spray better longevity and is easier to apply.

If you would like, email me at [email protected] with your address and I will send you off a little sample to try.

Thanks,

-Dale
Dale... any diesel garage discounts, i'd like to try this stuff out

·
TDG MAFIA
730 Posts
I know there is a Diesel Garage discount, I cant remember what it is though, I do think it may be TDG use it in the promo code area.

·
528 Posts
I just hose mine down real good with simple green. Then take the lawn sprinkler and slide up under it. Let it sit for a while then reposition it. You stay clean and dry. Works good for me.

·
Banned
5 Posts
Seems to be an old post, I just want to share that I sprayed undercoating on my truck and that will keep it from rusting for a good few years before reapplying. It also made it easier to wash the undercarriage.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts