The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
The Guy Mom Warned About
2,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My mom called sunday morning, said she had some show tickets and rooms in Reno, and asked if I wanted to go, and I hear my dad yell in the background, "we can take your truck"LOL

On the freeway a riced-out eclipse is on my bumper in the fast lane and I'm pulling 75mph already. He gets over and gets even, and gives me the 1 fingered peace sign. My dad shoots it back with a few choice words from the back seat:roflmao:

He hits the throttle, I stomped on it and ran to about 110 and started to pass him he got stuck behind an even slower car. I pulled a little ahead of him and let off the gas a little and gave it a stomp, got a nice puff of smoke. It wasn't in his window like I'd hoped but I still got him.

On the way back I was playing with a escalade (about 85) He hits a clear stretch in the slow lane and runs to about 100, I follow in suit, get right next to him when the radar detector goes wild. I slowed to 60 he ran away still around 100. About a mile up the road, he got caught by a smokey. I'm sure that's gonna cost him, poor guy.

·
Diesel Pro
2,652 Posts
LOL you play you play smart like yourself, and if your gonna play you better be ready to play (escalade), or be smart like yourself :roflmao:

·
The Guy Mom Warned About
2,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
banksforddiesel99 said:
LOL you play you play smart like yourself, and if your gonna play you better be ready to play (escalade), or be smart like yourself :roflmao:
I have to print this out, I knew I was smart! I'll prove all of those remedial teachers wrong! They said I was lucky I could tie my shoes without hurting myself. LOL :roflmao:

·
Registered
3,005 Posts
Fantom3993 said:
I have to print this out, I knew I was smart! I'll prove all of those remedial teachers wrong! They said I was lucky I could tie my shoes without hurting myself. LOL :roflmao:

I dunno, you are driving a Ford after all :poke: :poke: LOL LOL

Couldn't resist, you set yourself up for that one LOL

Nice Kill BTW

·
Diesel Pro
2,652 Posts
ohh yeah billy well your the dude who is trying to race other diesel while your towing some HUGE load, how smart is that? LOL did i mention that you beat him? :roflmao:

·
Registered
3,005 Posts
banksforddiesel99 said:
ohh yeah billy well your the dude who is trying to race other diesel while your towing some HUGE load, how smart is that? LOL did i mention that you beat him? :roflmao:

Never said I had a lick of sense LOL LOL

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts