The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
3,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi gent's, just a heads up to all who have purchased from me in the past, I closed down my archoilspokane.com website and business today due to being unable to compete with the new lower archoil.com online prices and free shipping being offered directly online from Archoil / Archoil products are still the best I have found and I will continue to use them in my personal vehicles / If you need or are interested in their products, please visit them at archoil.com /

Thank you to all who have supported or purchased from me in the past!

Harry

·
1,222 Posts
Thanks for the post Harry. Sorry to hear that it isn't a viable business for you anymore!

·
119 Posts
Prices sure have gone up. When I started buying their product (back when it was first posted here) it had a fair price. Today for the 8oz is almost the cost of what I used to pay for the 16oz. Luckily I bought some of the 32oz way back then, it's almost doubled.

Reactions: harry6.0

·
Stuck in Commiefornia...
1,296 Posts
This is unfortunate.

Reactions: harry6.0

·
Registered
1 Posts
Well, it's always sad for me to hear such news, especially now when so many troubles people experience around the world with small businesses being just destroyed. This pandemic is the most awful thing to happen worldwide. If you consider to work in such business and change to new ways this website Car Dealer WordPress Theme - Motors will help you to open your online market for new customers. They have amazing themes that for sure will bring more interest as you will scroll them. I know many successful websites using such themes.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts