The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Let it rip tator chip!
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
had just a odd qestion what is the difference between valier and southbend clutches?

·
Let it rip tator chip!
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i was just wonderin bc daddy surpossly got a double disic clutch but when you push in the clutch it dont make like a raddle sound but when you release the clutch off the plate you can feel the force goin off of it, its its like a bigger truck takin off in 1st gear itll shake the truck but thats what itll do to it? but i probably confused or mess with all your minds lol

·
Local Cummins nut
261 Posts
If your getting a DD clutch you ARE going to get the rattle. That is something that just goes with the taritory. IMO ValAir & SouthBent are both very good. ValAir has an excelint product & better pricing & you CAN NOT beat his customer service! He really stands behind his product! & is a great guy to dealwith.

·
Let it rip tator chip!
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ya dad got one and it was a dd and got someone to order and got them to put it in but it dont make a raddle im thinkin if it aint a single disic

·
121 Posts
the main only difference between a valair and southbend clutch and this was shown and explained to me by a valair dealer is the pressure plates something about the pressure plate hubs are different i cant remember what it was though

1 - 7 of 7 Posts