The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So its about time to replace my cltuch. I felt it slip the other night with my programmer on. I does fine in the stock setting. Looking to get recommendations on what to get. I dont plan to make a lot of HP any time soon but I do tow heavy. Thanks folks.

·
2,509 Posts

·
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm gonna give them a call tomorrow and see what they reccommend

·
626 Posts
Paul @ Complete Performance is a site sponsor here and he's also a SouthBend dealer so it might be worth giving him a call as well...

·
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I must be loosing it! I went and did a hard run up the same hill and this time I pulled my boat and there was no slipping. I'm going to see how it does for a while before I drop the money on a new clutch. Thanks guys.

·
608 Posts
Start saving your pennies now. It will go before too long, and hopefully you are 300 miles from home when it does go..

·
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I would hope I am NOT 300 miles from home when it does go. Ha Ha! Like I said I tried to make it slip and it wouldnt.

·
608 Posts
Well just take my word for it.. Being 300 miles from home when it finally decides to stop working sucks wild monkey toes...

·
7.3 addict
644 Posts
how many miles on it? i had one slipping till I found the fuel water drain leaking and getting fuel on the disc

·
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It only has 90 some thousand. I looked for things leaking but didnt find any. The good thing is that were ever it does go out, I'm just a phone call away from a fuel price tow.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts