The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone seen this place? www.coalcreekohv.com 72,000 acres of doing what ever you want? Sounds like fun to me :evil: Anyone want to get a ride together and have some fun? I have not heard one bad thing about this place, all good. It's in Oliver Springs, TN. just west of Knoxville

·
Super limo owner
1,122 Posts
should have went last week

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Kyle, you guys want to get aride together? It should only be about 3.5-4 hours from you. We can get a hotel and make a 2 day trip out of it.

·
2,184 Posts
The only good Hotels are near the Interstate.. It's a fairly good place to ride. Problem is I seen a whole lot of Roads... a lot of trails but a whole lot of roads...When you get there make sure you get a map... Trust me it's a big place you don't want to get lost.

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wideopen said:
Trust me it's a big place you don't want to get lost.
I have heard it's real easy to get lost, I want to go with someone locally from the ATV Club, that way I get to see the good places to go.

·
2,184 Posts
If you have a map and a decent sence of direction..you won't get lost that easy..they have some really rough trails there but most are marked by Color and Letters, I can't remember .. The main trail in and out is pretty cool it's loaded with Jumps all the way up the Mountain.

·
Registered
713 Posts
look for good bronco jeep trails while there and ill ome in the spring with a K-town gang!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts