The Diesel Garage banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the truck is an 03 and I got to codes thrown, does anybody know what they mean p0073 and p0107 any help would be nice. thanks alot

·
Registered
17 Posts
p0073= ambient temp. sensor high input
p0107= map senor circuit voltage low

could be dirty on the sensor, or the sensor could be going bad, u can clean it, and plug it back in and see what happens, is the truck running rough, idling low?
and the ambient temp sensor pics up the temp outside i believe, and correct me if im wrong, its located on the left side front, either by the headlight, or back in behind the bumper down on the bottom in the center, sometimes their faulty, check your overhead, and see if your getting a temp, or if it says something else... you can also try cleaning it, and plugging it back in to see what happens... just my .02 worth... glad if i helped...

·
Registered
699 Posts
i had a map sensor too high code a couple of days ago. i removed the quad fooler and i have been fine since. I figured i might have had too much fooling with the smarty and all, it only started when i put the smarty on, and i think the smarty boost fools also.

Ide try to clean up the map sensor and try again. as far as the p0073, clean it too and clear the codes, if it comes back on you might need a new sensor.

·
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well I forgot to mention that after installing the bhaf the cheack engine loght came on and then I checked the codes and they came up. now the motor light is off havent checked the codes again. could it be I forgot to plug in the sensor on the torque tube?? the truck is not running rough at all.

·
Registered
699 Posts
yeah it could very well be.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts