The Diesel Garage banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
today we scanned my truck the codes were p132B, p0603, p2285,2287, i know the p2285 is the ICP circut is low and the 87 is intermittent. does anyone know what the first two are?

·
Registered
415 Posts
p132b is turbo vgt is not learned p0603 is interrupption on kam circuit most likely when you reprogrammed it with your programmer. to get rid of the p 132b disconnect batteries for around 20 minutes reconnect and let truck idle for 10 minutes then drive it for 20 minutes will let the vgt learn well the pcm learn the values of the vgt as the ebpsensor is only there for looks it uses an infered reading on 03-04

·
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cb44473 said:
p132b is turbo vgt is not learned p0603 is interrupption on kam circuit most likely when you reprogrammed it with your programmer. to get rid of the p 132b disconnect batteries for around 20 minutes reconnect and let truck idle for 10 minutes then drive it for 20 minutes will let the vgt learn well the pcm learn the values of the vgt as the ebpsensor is only there for looks it uses an infered reading on 03-04
do you know what could cause the p2285 and 87?

·
Registered
415 Posts
probably oil leaking into the connector from the icpsensor leaking would be a very well educated guess. its a common problem with 03-04s also stip back the aluminum shielding on the wiring to make sure that the wires arent melted together. the sensor and connector will set you back around 200 buxx and they are not fun to install on these models either good luck

·
TDG Single Club Member#14
1,086 Posts
Yes those codes cause rough idling and spikes. Don't drive it to long or you'll end up with a no start. Picked up the sensor to do it this weekend but died today so i sent it to the dealer.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts