The Diesel Garage banner

cold air intake system

1K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  4cstr 
#1 ·
Prolly another dumb question,but want to upgrade the air intake.There are so many to pick from I just don't know any more.AFE stage 1 EZ 54-10191 seemed to a good choice for me,I'm not racing remember.I know some of you have been at this a little longer than me,any advice is always very much appreciated.

#2 ·
if you are wanting a cheap intake, do the DIY 6637

#4 ·
dont get a K&N they are bad for the turbo

#5 ·
I couldn't justify the price of basically just a new box with a cone filter. Specially when we run the 6637 filter on equipment worth hundreds of thousands of dollars. So that alone lets me know they are good filters. Plus the 6637 just sounds SOOOO good when you really get on it ! HAHA :D

#6 ·
I couldn't justify the price of basically just a new box with a cone filter. Specially when we run the 6637 filter on equipment worth hundreds of thousands of dollars. So that alone lets me know they are good filters. Plus the 6637 just sounds SOOOO good when you really get on it ! HAHA :D

PS. There are no dumb questions. :D

#7 ·
I have a Amsoil EAAU4091-EA & EAPF13-EA* it is not cheap but for the money it is a very good option. Read the info I really like my set up.

The cost is around 130.00 and it is 100k cleanable by using air psi. Picture
In the middle of page.
Bill

#8 ·
moved out of tuning section

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.