The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK guys, I've had a couple of messages since Josh posted up pictures of his truck with the white emblem on his tailgate.
So, this is kind of a feeler to see who would be interested in a set for their truck.
A buddy of mine did a little test run of these around town, and nothing really panned out, so this is me making sure there are people wanting these before I print a bunch more.
Right now, the only thing I KNOW that I can match is white and black. IF there were enough interest in some other colors, I could probably get colors that would be very close.
If those interested would reply and tell me what color they would want if I get these going again, I'd really appreciate it.

Anyways, here are a couple of pictures of my F250, and my black F150 I used to have, to give a few more pics. Hopefully, Josh will put his in here and maybe crosstx will put his in as well.

·
Chirpin Tires...
1,402 Posts
Well, I already know that your no help to me. :poke LOL

·
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Well, if enough people post that they want one to match your color, I could be a LOT of help to ya.... I could be help to ya now, but it would make the cost WAYYYY too much for 2 stickers....

This pic shows the closest gold I've got right now up against the lower part of a Lariat..

Another thing to keep in mind guys, I can do colors that don't necessarily match but would accent your truck or just be bright. Like Lime green, bright blue, orange, purple, pink, magenta etc....

·
2,183 Posts
black pending cost

·
37 Posts
silver/chrome for the wheels and steering wheel? ? Also is it possible to get a white tailgate badge as pictured but with the FX4 logo instead of the ford? I might be asking to much :thinking

·
2,183 Posts
would be interested then

·
Wyoming Cowboy
157 Posts
Red works for me and it doesn't even have to be an exact match...just your basic "Fire Engine" red.

·
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
silver/chrome for the wheels and steering wheel? ? Also is it possible to get a white tailgate badge as pictured but with the FX4 logo instead of the ford? I might be asking to much :thinking
I can do silver where the blue is now on your emblem, and chrome where its chrome, or vice versa for the wheels and steering wheel.

Yes, it's possible to make it have the FX4 logo instead, but it would have to be just the outline in chrome(not all the red and silver and grey as it is on your bed)

Another thing for some of you guys to think about is I can swap the chrome out for black or another color for those of you that have tried to get rid of the chrome on your truck. Then it'd be up to you to paint the edge of your existing emblem black, and you'd really have something different.

I'm gonna let this go for a couple of days and see who else wants em, so keep em coming guys... It's looking good.

Side note: Could one of the Moderators PM me about what I need to do to sell from this site. As in vendor status or whatever needs to be done so I'm not stepping on toes?

·
568 Posts
I was just talking to a buddy about a set of these on my truck. Good thing I have a black truck!

·
TDG Official Poo Flinger
5,268 Posts
I have a guy that does thick Gel overlays for me...any color,..any font..

·
568 Posts
I have a guy that does thick Gel overlays for me...any color,..any font..

I emailed him awhile back and he said he couldn't do the newer emblems yet. He had trouble getting them to set up right I think he said. They are sweet though.

·
TDG Official Poo Flinger
5,268 Posts
The ones I posted?

No/yes...the ones I posted are about 1/8" thick gel coat,..but yes...they do stick over the stocks ones.

Reactions: GUTTS

·
780 Posts
just double sided tape or glued on and how long do they last because it gets really hot here in Naples Fl and was afraid of it come off or apart in the hot sun?

1 - 20 of 61 Posts