The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The date for the Colorado Charity Dyno Day has been set, October 1st! We are trying to plan way ahead this year in hopes of getting more corporate sponsors involved and give small businesses more time to plan!

What I need is charity suggestions, as it is much easier to promote this event when we have a charity all picked out!! Last year, we raised $2734, so let's try and break that record this time! We will again sell tickets for a prize raffle and donate all the money, including the dyno run money to the charity. So, we will also need lots of good items donated for our prize raffle. Truck parts and gift certs are great, but prizes can also include gift certificates from restaurants and other stores. So, if you know of one you think might be willing to donate, please let either me know.

So, please visit our club website Events forum and list your suggestions. Once we get a few, I will start a new thread on the website and we will all vote on which one to support this year.

Remember, this is NOT a CPSC event, but an all diesel event, so please everyone get involved.

For more info and to post your suggestions, visit:
http://www.coloradopowerstrokeclub.com/html/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=2027

Thanks,
Shay
__________________
Colorado Power Stroke Club Founders

His - 1997 F250 CC SB 4x4 white BTS/Hypermax truck
13.8/97 mph Bandimere 5.13.05

Her's - 2000 PSD Excursion XLT 4x4 black
15.9/84 mph Bandimere 7.25.04

www.coloradopowerstrokeclub.com
[email protected]

Broken Link Fixed....Wideopen
 

·
ATS Diesel Performance
Joined
·
147 Posts
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Shay!!!!!

You already have my suggestion, just wanted to be the first to say hey on the new site!!

Cheers, Wade

P.S. Anyone feel lucky enough to try and beat the mighty d-max is more than willing to come from far and near to try their fate :evil: .

At least it will be same rollers, same day..............not calling anyone out or anything.................... (Dockboy) :Thumbup:
 

·
Diesel Nutbag
Joined
·
548 Posts
IBDMAX'IN said:
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Shay!!!!!


P.S. Anyone feel lucky enough to try and beat the mighty d-max is more than willing to come from far and near to try their fate :evil: .

At least it will be same rollers, same day..............not calling anyone out or anything.................... (Dockboy) :Thumbup:
Wade LOL :poke:

Now I got all the CO. boys calling me out!!! :evil:

Actually Wade, I am going to try and make it out there sometime!! Shay and Alan have been asking me out for a while :) Plus I got this Dodge out there to :smoke: !!!! :roflmao: :Thumbup:

:bounce:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,230 Posts
you wouldnt be referring to Dukey now would you?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,230 Posts
Maybe he will show up here. He is a funny fellow..... :popcorn:
 

·
ATS Diesel Performance
Joined
·
147 Posts
Dockboy, you'll be welcomed with open arms!!! :Thumbup:

Shay and Alan are some really good people I'm sure that you'll have lots of fun with them.

Hope you bring a trailer..........Just in case you lose another motor trying to keep up with the d-max!! :popcorn:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey, hey, hey there Wade. You be nice. No ill motor wishes upon anyone. :eek: We do have a trailer though just for the occasion. Alan's Dad was nice enough to go buy one (he just thinks it is for his 4 wheelers :evil: ).

We have been trying to get Greg to come out here for Truck Fest, so hopefully he makes it! I am working on gathering up a list of hotels within reason to Bandimere that will offer discounts that weekend, plus we will have some room at our house. It sounds like there will be a good amount of out of towners coming in, so we are trying to arrange a welcome party on the Friday night before.

And yes, dukey is a funny guy. Let's hope he can make it to Indy without a sling, brace or cast on.
 

·
ATS Diesel Performance
Joined
·
147 Posts
ShayB said:
Hey, hey, hey there Wade. You be nice. No ill motor wishes upon anyone. :eek: We do have a trailer though just for the occasion. Alan's Dad was nice enough to go buy one (he just thinks it is for his 4 wheelers :evil: ).

We have been trying to get Greg to come out here for Truck Fest, so hopefully he makes it! I am working on gathering up a list of hotels within reason to Bandimere that will offer discounts that weekend, plus we will have some room at our house. It sounds like there will be a good amount of out of towners coming in, so we are trying to arrange a welcome party on the Friday night before.

And yes, dukey is a funny guy. Let's hope he can make it to Indy without a sling, brace or cast on.
Ah, come on Shay, I'm only trying to rattle his chains a little!!! you know I wouldn't wish that kind of thing on anybody!!!.......not even Dockboy :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I know, I know. Just you remember.....I've still got those tie downs that will work perfectly to tie your Chevy butt to the top of my X! :evil:

By the way, when is Michael gonna start developing stuff for PSDs?? I wanna be a member of the Super Diesel Posse! :bow:
 

·
ATS Diesel Performance
Joined
·
147 Posts
ShayB said:
I know, I know. Just you remember.....I've still got those tie downs that will work perfectly to tie your Chevy butt to the top of my X! :evil:

By the way, when is Michael gonna start developing stuff for PSDs?? I wanna be a member of the Super Diesel Posse! :bow:
Shay, I know I have a nice butt :thanks: , and I'm well aware that you'd like to tie it up and take it home with you :) , but what would Alan say!!!!

:p
 

·
ATS Diesel Performance
Joined
·
147 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top