The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
The DUDE!!
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'll be in Westminster Maryland from the 20th till the 27th. Anyone up for a few beers?? Offroading??? Any GTG or anything going on during this time???

I'll have my truck so traveling a little isn't a problem. Who wants to meet up?? Is there anyone in this area?

·
Premium Member
5,567 Posts
you traveling from Texas - Maryland?? If so if you happen to stop in the Wytheville, VA area give me a yell I am in the area....

·
The DUDE!!
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, Wytheville isn't on my route. I'm heading to Charlotte, NC to stay with my aunt for a night..... It's her b-day this friday so i'm gonna go spend a few hrs with her. I might be able to swing by on my way back. I'll let ya know.

·
Premium Member
5,567 Posts
sounds good. If you are heading up 77 outta charlotte and picking up 81 to go up towards maryland then you will be driving right through my area.... I actually live in Pulaski, Va but spend most the time in wytheville...

·
The DUDE!!
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sounds good. If you are heading up 77 outta charlotte and picking up 81 to go up towards maryland then you will be driving right through my area.... I actually live in Pulaski, Va but spend most the time in wytheville...
Cool. I'll let ya know

·
171 Posts
im in southern maryland. hollywood maryland to be exact.

·
171 Posts
But i believe where you are heading is in the northern part. If you were comming this way we could def have a few beers:happymugs

·
The DUDE!!
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yea, i'm going nowhere close to that side.... sorry dude.

·
The DUDE!!
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Aaron, I'll holler at you when i head back down that way. I went through your area early this morning and wanted to get to Maryland before the snow hit Virginia.

It will most likely be monday the 28th, but i might leave a day early on the 27th. I'll let ya know. Are those days good with you?? I'll be in your area in the afternoon so it will be perfect time for a few brews!!

·
171 Posts
so you will be close to innovative diesel?

·
The DUDE!!
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
I think i'm about 1 1/2 hour or so west of there.

your about 2 1/2 hours south east of me right now

1 - 11 of 11 Posts