The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
TDG Mafia Member#67
5,655 Posts
did yall end up having to tweak anymore or did the beta testers find any problems?
ALSO, i did think of something that would be nice to add.......i used to run the banks pda. and you know how the commander has datalogging, but it only lasts until the truck is shut off then resets itself? well the pda has that same feature, but the max boost, egts, etc. stayed the same or went higher if applicable untill you reset them...i liked that cuz sometimes i forgot or w/e to look. other than that ill have to wait and reinstall the update to see.

·
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You want to use the one on the web. I am not sure if there were any changes to your particular truck but, the one on the web is "production". I think there might have been some small stuff changed from the one I emailed you but, it would have been really small stuff. I don't know which one I emailed you but throw it away and get the one of the site.

Also did you ever get it installed? If not do it between 9-6pm central time and if you have issues please call us so we can walk you through it. I know you will like the update.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts