The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
TDG Mafia
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I installed my edge comp box last weekend, and it runs very strong. I played with all the settings a bit, but am leaving it on #2 with #2 fueling till i get my FASS in a couple weeks. Anyway, My question is about which wire I tapped from the inj. pump. Ok, picture the 2 SETS of wires coming out the back of the inj. pump. You take the TOP set of wires (closest to your chest if your leaning over the engine) and push the cover back. There are than 2(small) wires in view. From those wires, it says tap the one closeset to the block. So, I tapped the BOTTOM wire in the TOP group of wires. Follow me? the lower of the top 2, is that correct. It feels like It works fine, dumps a little smoke, and will hit 35+ lbs of boost if I push it(which i wont again till its ready...) So if someone could answer me that...Did I tap the correct wire?? Thanks.

·
165 Posts
Don't really no what the bottom wire is? The wires on my 01 were side by side when i slid the cover down. And i just taped it on the once fartherst away from me which is the closest to the block. I don't no what happens if you tap the wrong one. I no mine is right, stacked and a fass blows lotsss of smoke. I don't no why they would change the wire setup. mabey they are different, well thats all i no somebody will have a better idea than me though

1 - 2 of 2 Posts