The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a comparison between the Looney, Extreme race and Gonzo tunes. I already have the Extreme Race and Gonzo tunes. I am wondering how the Looney tune compares to the other 2 in power and drivability. Also are there any others out there that are nice to have? Eventually I would like to have all of them but I have to pace myself. Been spending a lot on the truck lately and I would not want the wife to put a hold on the funds. :nunu:

·
1,252 Posts
Hi Badstang,

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding anniversary :cheering

Out of curiosity, what is your original computer code/tear tag and present strategy?

Thanks,
Vivian

·
120 Posts
I've run them all in my 06 but have never gone to the track to see the difference. All are very strong but all are quite a bit different. I like the converter locking in every gear of ID's Extreme Race tune, so I have been using it for my hot tune.

One day I'll go to the track and run them all then post the results for all to see.

·
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
MOMBENZ said:
Hi Badstang,

Out of curiosity, what is your original computer code/tear tag and present strategy?

Thanks,
Vivian
MOMBENZ, the computer code/tear tag is TBS6

Thanks

·
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
MOMBENZ said:
Hi Badstang,

Thanks,
Vivian

MOMBENZ, the computer code/tear tag is TBS6

Thanks,
Donald

·
1,252 Posts
That is a very good computer. It's Mini Me's original code, back in the days when it had a computer LOL You've never been reflashed?

Vivian

·
Texas XC Quad Racer
957 Posts
And I get stuck with the friggin DAX0....

·
Registered
294 Posts
at least you dont have ZHB2...

·
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
MOMBENZ said:
That is a very good computer. It's Mini Me's original code, back in the days when it had a computer LOL You've never been reflashed?

Vivian

To my knowledge it has only been reflashed once back around November of last year. I love the way it runs.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts