The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
TDG Mafia
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im not the greatest with computers...the kind we are on now. Desktop, laptop, etc... I just read the Hacker Update at the top of the forum page. Dang, I didnt know someone could just TAKE all our stuff off of here. Thats crazy. When I tried to login the other day and the site wasnt working, I figured it was some "glitch." That makes me angry to see that it was a person who did this on purpose! I mean, whats the point? Anyway, just venting... Well, now what? I guess we "Keep on Keepin' on!" I mean, "Lifes a garden-Dig it" Right? We will build this site back up in no time.

I am always telling my friends I have the best resource around for help with anything for my truck, and I am confident that will continue. After all, its not the archives that make this site so great. Its the people behind the posts.

·
2nd Gen Guru
2,641 Posts
I am always telling my friends I have the best resource around for help with anything for my truck, and I am confident that will continue. After all, its not the archives that make this site so great. Its the people behind the posts.
Right on! :thumbsup

·
157 Posts
It's good to see that we might get some of the stuff back. I just joined this site recently, but have used it a good bit. So even having half of it back would be better than none.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts