The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I ordered my 08 F250 in the start of January with an expected delivery date of March 17th...My salesman called me 2 weeks ago and told me the truck was going into production that week...Thursday I got the call my truck had arrived...a MONTH ahead of schedule...Imagine that!! Had the LineX done on Friday and picked the truck up yesterday....It is AWESOME!! The black leather/white stitching interior is incredible! Left the dealer and went straight to the tint shop...5% all around and 30% on the whole windshield...Put about 100 miles on the truck yesterday and I LOVE it so far :) Diesel motor is so quiet I cant believe it...Next in line will be all my RECON lighting products...Then it goes in for the lift and rims/tires -- Cant wait and keep you posted...But congrats to Ford on delivering a truck ahead of schedule :)

·
142 Posts
Glad you Like It, post some pictures so we can all drool over it!!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Wow....congrats on the new ride and early delivery! Still waiting on mine (ordered it Jan. 22nd). I have the same black leather with white stitching so glad to hear that it looks great! Enjoy!

And yeah...get those photos posted!!!!

·
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Get some pics posted soon and thanks!! Been smiling since yesterday my jaw hurts - lol
Desert....The black leather and white stitching and the rest of the interior is INSANE!!! You will LOVE IT!!!

·
106 Posts
let see some pics

1 - 6 of 6 Posts