The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
608 Posts
I plan on ordering one here shortly...

·
I be Architect'n
351 Posts
Got the 203* and changed it out while doing the coolant filter. Do your self a favor and get the alum. thermo. housing at the same time.

Might as well flush the system, add your preffered antifreeze and new upper/lower hoses as it only takes a couple of more minutes.

·
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
6_Myles said:
Got the 203* and changed it out while doing the coolant filter. Do your self a favor and get the alum. thermo. housing at the same time.

Might as well flush the system, add your preffered antifreeze and new upper/lower hoses as it only takes a couple of more minutes.
Was there an issue with the 203 in the factory housing? I see your from Asheville. Used to live there when I was a kid. Still got family that live in Canton.

·
I be Architect'n
351 Posts
King0581 said:
Was there an issue with the 203 in the factory housing? I see your from Asheville. Used to live there when I was a kid. Still got family that live in Canton.

^^What he said about the OEM housing.

Yea, Asheville is a pretty cool town. We've been here since 04 and don't plan on moving anytime soon. There's a huge Ford/Sterling dealership in Canton that I'll frequent to get parts or drool over the new models.

·
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ken Wilson aint it? I looked at a truck there before I bought mine. Got sold the same day I called about it! Oh well, I like the one I got better!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts