The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's time to cool off (your engine) from the summer heat with a Coolingmist Water/Meth Injection Kit.

Coolingmist called us yesterday about doing a sale to clear out some of the 7 gallon tanks that will be arriving in a couple weeks. We will be running the sale until the end of the month. On top of the discounted prices, you can also receive a Free 7 gallon tank on kits that retail over $500. Kits that retail under $500 can get the 7 gallon tank for just $45 more.

Kits with the 7 gallon tank will be held until the tanks arrive.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Kenny
1-855-587-3736

·
3 Posts
The all new VC2 System X is different from all other controllers on the market. This kit will inject progressively based on either Boost or MAF (Frequency). This system has a state of the art failsafe that will detect problems within the system and alert you. The failsafe will detect things like air in the line, hose disconnected, injector clogged, filter clogging, pump failure, solenoid failure, pump turning on when it should not, wiring problems, low fluid level, over flow situations and more. It will alert you on the screen when a problem has occured. The best part, the failsafe will setup and learn automatically.

·
TDG Singles Outlaw #10
1,097 Posts
i would love to get one just dont have the $$$ right now.
i didn't know you were so close to me so i'm planing on making a trip to your shop to have a few things done to my truck

·
TDG Singles Outlaw #10
1,097 Posts
Riverview Fl.

·
TDG Singles Outlaw #10
1,097 Posts
i think about a hr from your shop

·
TDG Singles Outlaw #10
1,097 Posts
i looked up your shop on the GPS today your about 1hr 30min away from me.. still not to bad

1 - 9 of 9 Posts