The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
145 Posts
i hate you!!! lmfao your truck is so T i T T I E $...badarse man keep postin the mods so i can buy a new keyboard from all the drool

·
139 Posts
I'm thinkin you need a white w/ black ford emblem for the back.... Or maybe a black with white ford to duplicate the contrast you've got up front... The front one looks much better than I originally thought it would....

·
Official blowy uppy guy.
1,546 Posts
Very good looking! Are you going to powdercoat the ladder bars white too? Lovin the White on black scheme!:woohoo

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm thinkin you need a white w/ black ford emblem for the back.... Or maybe a black with white ford to duplicate the contrast you've got up front... The front one looks much better than I originally thought it would....
Honestly I think one to match the rear would look the best.

·
Born in the USA
2,651 Posts
Nice work Jesse, truck keeps getting better and better.

·
139 Posts
Honestly I think one to match the rear would look the best.
As in another white/chrome one? I just think that with the theme you have of a bunch of white with black things inside(mirrors, handles, wheels, vents etc..) that a black on the rear might be the ticket for you... Plus, when you and Josh finally end up in the same place at the same time, your trucks won't look identical from behind :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts