The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking about putting a cover on my 5er. I noticed in my travels that maybe one in fifty TT, 5ers, and class A have them. Is there a reason you would not install one?

Thanks

·
683 Posts
Camping World has a sale on covers right now. I think your need is determined purely by how/where you are storing the trailer. My brother-in-law's trailer never, and I mean never, gets dirty. It's stored out in the open, any moisture on the roof is quickly dried by the sun, no mildew, no nuthin'. Compare that to my storage options. Last year we moved and now I've got a lot of trees around me. I could wash my darn trailer every month and it would still get dirty. :damnit We're going to Camping World. :rock

Reactions: pyro2nite

·
ADMIN/MAFIA
4,834 Posts

·
1,661 Posts
Myself and my buddy will never put a cover on again! Too windy and the cover wears holes in the roof along the edges, also destroyed the $500.00 cover.

·
ADMIN/MAFIA
4,834 Posts
Got the cover on last night after I winterized and it seems to fit just right and not to tight. it even has zippered doors for out entry door and side load toy hauler :woot:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts