The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My cruise didn't work for a few day when we had the rain down here. It wasn't just like it wouldn't turn on though. It would go green and when I let off it would start down shifting like it thought it was set lower. It would keep slowing down till it hit 25mph then shut its self off. After the rain was over it works just fine again until yesterday.

It was warm and sunny :wave here again and I had the cruise set at 70 and I hit a decent sized hill and it down shifted into 5th and held ~3000rpm and slowly dropped a little bit then all the sudden it just shuts off.

Is there a shut down if it goes below a certain speed under requested?

Just that and the random no power won't go over 20psi of boost and struggling to get to 50mph and i know it's not in a regen. It seems to do it after a warm start randomly. 4-5 times in 8000mi

·
62 Posts
Cruise will shut off if too far below the set speed. I think its is something like 20-25mph though. Try to get as much info before you take it to the shop, it sure helps knowing exactly when it happens. It helps the tech when he contacts Hotline too. Possible reflash may fix. There are a couple of reflashes for different issues out now.

·
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was told there aren't any flashes for the 550. I'm getting tired of this retarded amount of turbo lag.

·
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1 - 5 of 5 Posts