The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
TDG Mafia Member#67
5,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anybody know for sure which download on sctflash.com is the one needed to download to accept files from the custom tuners? i just got my sct in today and have read that most people had to dl from the net instead of from their software cd, and was wanting to know which one to dl for sure before i do the wrong one since theres like 10 to choose from. i appreciate it! cant wait to get the files tomorrow either!!

·
1,252 Posts
Good Morning,

Go into www.sctflash.com
Go to the tab marked "Support"
Then choose Download and Drivers
Download the first one: SCT Live Link Data Logging Software: UPDATED 12-08-2006
Download the second one: SCT Live Load 3 - UPDATED 01-03-2007
Skip the third one - Do not download
Download the fourth one: Application: 9400 Custom Tuner or 9415 SF Strategy Flash Device
Download the fifth one: SCT Windows Drivers

Thanks,
Vivian

·
TDG Mafia Member#67
5,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
gotta dl ALL of them?? i went ahead and dl the liveload 3 updated 1/3....should i delete it and them dl them in that order?

Thanks!

·
1,252 Posts
You definitely need the drivers SCT Windows Drivers. This is what tells your computer to communicate with the Xcal2, through a usb cable.

The second one SCT Live Load 3 - UPDATED 01-03-2007 is the software so you can download tunes from your email to your Xcal2.

You also need the fourth one Application: 9400 Custom Tuner or 9415 SF Strategy Flash Device

It doesn't matter what order you download them in. You do not need to delete anything.

You don't need SCT Live Link Data Logging Software: UPDATED 12-08-2006
if you are not planning to datalog.

Thanks,
Vivian

·
TDG Mafia Member#67
5,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
alright, well i guess ill get to downloadin! Thanks!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts