The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Diesel Addict
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

2008 Harley Davidson F250, I am the single owner of this one of a kinda truck. This truck has a clear title, non-smoking, and is priced to sell. I can provide you with CarFax report if needed. The truck was purchased from a Don Bohn Ford in New Orleans, LA. This Harley truck has a very low production number 00093, this means it was one of the first Harley Davidson F250's off the line. I have over $120,000 invested in the truck on modifications. This truck was built using only the best parts and it shows. The truck has a custom 16" 4-Link Lift Kit with King Coils and Shocks. The truck rides better than any stock truck, but its not just a show queen you can take this truck in the mud or to the drag strip. Truck has an estimated horse power rating of 750-800 RWHP with out Nitrous!! The pictures will speak for themselves. I have included a mod list below just to give you an idea of how much was spent and the type of modifications that were done.

Exterior: Custom 4-Link 16" Lift, King Coil overs & shocks nickle plated with black hardware, AGR Hydraulic Steering Assist, 14" Deaver Rear Leaf Springs, 22" Jesse James Lawless 8 Wheels, Brand New 40x15.50 Toyo Open Country MTs, Smoked tail lights, 3rd brake light, mirror lights, and cab lights, Rear Fog Lamps, Custom 14" Drop Hitch 8000 lbs, HID Head Lights & Fog Lights 8000k, Amp Research Steps with Lighting system, Mag Hytec Differential covers & Transmission Pan, Harley Davidson Bed Mat, Black Billet Fuel Door, Custom Billet Badges "Cereal Killa & Magically Delicious", Custom 4" Dual Exhaust with 4" Tips, Limo Tint on all windows, Custom Billet Shock holders and clamps, Helwig Sway bar, Custom One Piece Drive Shaft, Pinch Weld Covers, Tail Gate Step, and Slow release tailgate!

Interior: Harley Davidson Dual Color Interior, w/ Metal HD logos in all seats & center console, Candy Orange Nitrous Bottle w/ remote opener & Black brackets, 3 Gauge Pillar Pod w/ AutoMeter 7-Color Nexus Gauges ( Boost, EGT, & Transmssion Temp), Nexus Nitrous Gauge on Dash, FORD Navigation with 6 Disc Changer and AUX input, Rear Vision Camera in Rearview Mirror, Recon "Super Duty" Door Sills, White LED interior Lights, Custom Mounted Dash Daq (In Cup Holder on Dash), Rear Power Window Slider, Adjustable Pedals, Aux Switches, Moon Roof, Autopage Alarm w/ Remote Start, Trailer Brake Controller!

Suspension: 2-King 2.5 Dual Rate Coil Overs w/ Remote Resivor, 4-King 2.0 Race Shock w/ Remote Resvior, 2-King Steering Stablizers, (All shock are Nickle plated with black hardware and lines.) Candy Orange Coil Springs, Custom Panhard & Steering Arm, AGR Hydraulic Assist Steering with high flow power steering pump, 14" Deaver Rear Leaf Springs, Rize Custom 4-Link Track Bars and Ladder Bars w/ servicable Heim Joints (powder coated black), Helwig Sway Bar with Soild End Links!

Engine:
All Engine work was done by Elite Diesel in Colorado! Port & Polished Heads, Race Cam, Chromemoly Pushrods, Head Studs, EGR Delete with wastegate, 4" Down Pipe, Spearco Intercooler, Upgraded Valve Springs, Machined Intake & Exhaust Ports, Turbo Upgrades 74mm Large tubro, and 64mm Small Turbo, 110HP Injectors, Complete High Pressure and Low Pressure Fuel System, ColdSide Intercooler Pipe and CFM Elbow, AFE Intake with Torque Tube, CCV Mod, Dual Optima Batteries, SunCoast Stage V Transmission ( All Billet Internals, & 1 year warranty ), Suncoast Aux Transmission Filter, Triple Disc Convertor, Spartan Diesel Technologies Phalanx Console, Spartan Diesel TCM Module!

Asking $85K Will entertain reasonable offers!

·
406 Posts
Bump for an amazing truck! Good luck with the sale

·
Born in the USA
2,651 Posts
Wow thats sick!

·
Training Wheels King
1,301 Posts
beautiful truck! GL with the sale..

Wanna sell me the motor!!