The Diesel Garage banner

Custom 2005 Kawasaki ZX6r 636

2K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  NCcummins 
#1 ·
This is one of a kind motorcycle. I built it by hand this fall and everything on the bike is mostly new. I polished the frame and swing arm by hand. It has a new 2006 motor in it with around 8,000 miles and I have the paper work for the motor. I also installed a new wiring harness. I had the inside of the wheels painted gloss black and I polished the lip of the wheel. It has a new 520 chain with new sprockets. -1 in the front +2 in the rear. I have taken the yoshi exhaust and cut it about half the length they come. It has a tinted double bubble windscreen. Currently has Pilot Power Race tires on it. Only AMSOIL has been used. I also have a seat cowl on the bike. It is a very fast and nice looking motorcycle. I have many hours invested in it. I am asking $6,500. You need to see this bike in person to appreciate. 828-275-0080

See less See more
#4 ·
I had the same bike... man do I miss it. WONDERFUL ride, aggressive stance...Mmmm. I had mine blacked out but that doesn't change the bike! GL with the sale.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.