The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so i called river city diesel ordered my 585 tune said it will come in the mail within the next couple days. Im guessing it will be on a cd. Is there anything i need to upload on to my computer for the tune to download onto it?? also how does the sct hook to the computer i cant seem to find the cable it came with. but my camera usb cable will plug into the small port on the sct is this the only cable i will need or do i need the bigger port cable?? any tips or answers would be greatly appreciated. thanks

·
606 Posts
ok so i called river city diesel ordered my 585 tune said it will come in the mail within the next couple days. Im guessing it will be on a cd. Is there anything i need to upload on to my computer for the tune to download onto it?? also how does the sct hook to the computer i cant seem to find the cable it came with. but my camera usb cable will plug into the small port on the sct is this the only cable i will need or do i need the bigger port cable?? any tips or answers would be greatly appreciated. thanks
Don't know about the tune. The mini USB plug for the camera should work.

·
Registered
43 Posts
ya mine is the touch screen, and it just connects with a usb cord with the same end as the older blackberries. my tune came as an email then i had to save it to a file.

then use your sct device updater software from the cd or downloaded off the tech support section off their internet site. make sure to download the latest updates too. then you just follow the steps

·
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok thanks i cant wait to put it in im like a 6year old on christmas morning lol

·
606 Posts
You got a stock clutch? Wonder how much HP it can take?

·
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
no i got the 3850 dual disc from south bend its awesome would never think about a different clutch clutch pedel is a little stiff but other than that it holds alot wont slip at all with this 585 tune just a very good clutch pleased with the tune and clutch haha

1 - 6 of 6 Posts