The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a TS Six position chip and I was wondering where in st. louis could I get it tuned?? I want a custom tune put on it. Any info would help. Thanks

·
The one and only
410 Posts
Reactions: dieselsmoke0204

·
125 Posts
I don't know any custom tuners here, but Matt quoted me $175 for tunes just last week.

·
2,509 Posts
andy I have my own burner that will burn the ts chips, you can pick which ever tuner you'd like and have them e-mail me the tune and I can burn it on there for ya:thumbsup

Reactions: dieselsmoke0204

·
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
andy I have my own burner that will burn the ts chips, you can pick which ever tuner you'd like and have them e-mail me the tune and I can burn it on there for ya:thumbsup
Ross where do I get the tunes from??

·
125 Posts
Andy

Any tuner you choose that can e-mail tunes. Just contact them and tell them what your looking for and they can get you squared away.

·
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok thanks Pat. Im gonna get ahold of TS ross and get them to email me some tunes. So if I bring my chip out to you, you could burn the new tunes on to it?

·
125 Posts
Yeah he should be able to Andy. I'm also thinking of buying a burner I've got 4 trucks between my dad my brother and myself.

·
2,509 Posts
any tuner that runs the ts chips should work. swamps dose, tony dose, I dont know if DP dose any more or not, I'm sure there are others that run that chip.if there is any question I'm not suire on the part number of my burner but it came strate from TS and has TSP Burner on the box.
you might even have them send you a couple variations of the tunes incase you dont like something on one of them.
I'll PM you my number and give me a call when ever your ready

1 - 9 of 9 Posts