The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello there all. could someone tell me the dance routine that you can do to stop the seatbelt minder dinger? i bought an 04 F350 and i cant make it stop. i had an 01 and i could just push the release button to stop it, but this one wont work like that. i didnt get an owners manual with it. thanks

·
Registered
281 Posts
Ill look it up in the morning.

think its- plug in, key on, in out 3 times,key off, swing partner, promenade round' the truck :woot:

·
2,821 Posts
Check you Owner's Manual, that's where I found it when I disabled it. Chris

·
113 Posts
afry said:
hello there all. could someone tell me the dance routine that you can do to stop the seatbelt minder dinger? i bought an 04 F350 and i cant make it stop. i had an 01 and i could just push the release button to stop it, but this one wont work like that. i didnt get an owners manual with it. thanks
Google ford fleet. Once there you can download an owners manual.

·
Registered
38 Posts
i have an 04 and all you do is find the wire under the seat that goes to the seatbelt and disconect it. if you look under the seat there are two different plugs and if you follow the wires one of them will go the the seatbelt...just unplug it and it will never ding or flash that stupid seatbelt light in ur eye again. i have had this done to mine now for about a year. and i love it. i dont know if it works on the newer models or not but i know it will work on the 04.

·
Premium Member
5,567 Posts
Parking brake set
gearshift in P
ign. switch OFF
ALL doors closed
seatbelt unbuckled
lights OFF

1. Turn ign. switch to ON
2. Wait until warning light turns off
3. buckle then unbuckle the safey belt 9 times, ending w/ the buckle unbucled (must be done w/ 60 seconds of Step 2)
(after step 3 is complete the safety belt warning light will turn on for 3 secs) (step 4 must be completed w/in 10 secs. of the light coming on.)
4. Within 10 secs of light turning on , buckle then unbuckle the safe belt.

(As confirmation , teh safety belt warning light will flast 4 times per second for 3 seconds)

·
Registered
77 Posts
Just unplug it under your seat......10 seconds and your done!

·
2,821 Posts
I apologize. I missed it in your first post that you didn't have the Owner's Manual. I did the procedure and it worked fine. I like it as when I plow it would drive me nuts. Chris

·
Formerly F350_Beast
579 Posts
Why not just wear it??

·
Registered
222 Posts
Why not just get an obs? Usually by the time you get it someone has unplugged the seatbelt light already. LOL

1 - 13 of 13 Posts