The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to know if anybody is having issues with there Dash Daq gauges flashing on and off, mine does it and whenever I try to log, it comes back on.It is usually just 1 or 2 gauges at a time that go off and come back on,anybody/Dan

·
1,415 Posts
Have you tried fully powering it off not just putting it to sleep?

·
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes I've done that, doesn't seem to make a difference, anything else you can think of, thanks/Dan

·
Spartan, True Performance
411 Posts
Which firmware version are you running on the DashDAQ? It sounds as tho you may have one of the settings set up wrong on the DashDAQ. I'll do some research and get back with you on this.

·
Spartan, True Performance
411 Posts
Try this, go to Setup, Devices, then to Parameters. Scroll to Generic OBDII. Under use 6X CAN (if possible) it should show 0. If not highlight it and select change and type in 0. Under Signals Scan Type it should show 1. That should fix the problem if it isn't set correctly. If it is, then you may have a problem with the DashDAQ..

·
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I checked and mine is set up this way already, must have a faulty DD. It doesn't bother me enough to send it back to get fixed but I'll be monitoring it, thanks Mick/Dan

1 - 6 of 6 Posts