The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
I like Pretty Girls!
1,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just as the thread reads mine jsut stays kinda in the middle for brightness. At night its too bright and I can shine a flashlight at it and it won't brighten?? how well does it work for everyone else?

Since the last update I love the audibles, but the power off feature seems to work when it wants which sucks, hopefully they get it resolved on the next update. :thumbsup

·
Spartan, True Performance
411 Posts
There is already a fix for the auto power off. It's being tested by the beta testers. So far, so good. As far as the auto brightness, if you are using a theme that is real bright, try using the night, or neon theme. also there is a Ford theme out that's pretty good for using a night.

The auto-off watches for a lack of OBD2 communication (indicating the the vehicle must have turned off). So it wouldn't turn off while the vehicle is driving, only when the vehicle is off. Also, it only works correctly when you have GenericODB PIDs on a screen. There are some other reason it won't work. I will post them if I find additional info...

·
113 Posts
When you select a different brightness it takes a several seconds to adjust. On my DD it will only adjust if you stay in the display brightness screen while it adjusts. If you exit out of that screen to fast the brightness will not change.

·
Diesel Kid
4,580 Posts
Mine works fine in daylight and night, Not really bright at night so i can still see where im going.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts