The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok first off i finally did a sig and put some pics up!! lol im slow :haha...but anyway has anyone noticed their DD guages sometimes go down to 0 for a sec then go back to temp? mines been doin it ever seance mick helped me update. and also did some BS with a few buddies yesterday bout diesels getting better gas mileage with more HP available and a thought came to mind...why doesnt FORD, GM, or DODGE make their trucks have more power when not pulling a load or flooring it so you get better mileage, and when you are pulling a load or flooring it change to a "stock" config...wouldnt you think this could be done?

·
Spartan, True Performance
411 Posts
Do you have your auto power off set up on your DashDAQ?????? If so there are some changes that you can make that will hopefully solve your problem. If not, the problem should be fixed on the next firmware update...

·
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
not that im aware off cuz i power it down every time myself

·
Spartan, True Performance
411 Posts
not that im aware off cuz i power it down every time myself
Try this, from Gauges, select Exit. Next select Setup, then Devices. Now select Parameters. Scroll right or left till you get to Generic OBD2. Then select Use 6xCAN (if possible) and make sure it has a 1 after it. If it doesn't, highlight it, then select Change, type in 1 and Save..... If that doesn't fix you problem pm your phone number, or call me..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts