The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
442 Posts
Since I work at a Dealership I dont like to see them be bad mouthed or called liars. Sorry not the way to get an oasis from me tho.

·
622 Posts
Since I work at a Dealership I dont like to see them be bad mouthed or called liars. Sorry not the way to get an oasis from me tho.
you are telling me that your dealership is straight as an arrow? all dealerships are out to tell you what ever you want to hear to sell a vehicle and put money in their pockets with out damagin their rep. every once and while their will be an informed consumer to call there bluff.... WTF is wrong with you?

·
Banned
6,478 Posts
you are telling me that your dealership is straight as an arrow? all dealerships are out to tell you what ever you want to hear to sell a vehicle and put money in their pockets with out damagin their rep. every once and while their will be an informed consumer to call there bluff.... WTF is wrong with you?
I fail to see where you have a dog in this fight.
Or are you just trying to get your dog entered?
If that is the case I'll sign mine up too.

·
442 Posts
The way I run my service dept is to be honest with my customers even if it cost me a lil. The last thing I want is someone saying they burnt me up or sold me parts I didnt need. Now there are others out there that do that, but not me. So the bad things people say about Dealers arent always true. People on forums bad mouth dealers and scares others away from them regardless of how good the dealer is. I myself dont see the "WTF is wrong with you" was neccesary but more power to you Mr. dzljon.

·
622 Posts
I fail to see where you have a dog in this fight.
Or are you just trying to get your dog entered?
If that is the case I'll sign mine up too.
I have no idea where dogs come in this conversation, but I can see how the OP wants to be informed instead of taking the word of the dealer ship in question, it deffinatly sounds like he don't trust them. I was not attcking anybody here, he was simply asking for help and he get's that kind of reply because he works at dealer ship? sounds stupid to me because he was not accusing his employer at all... anybody that has bought a vehicle has had frustration with dealer ships at one point or another.....dont matter what company it is.

·
5,365 Posts
I say RUN the report - if 00f3fiddy is the exception to the rule (and i have no reason
to accept that he's not) - then everyone wins (except the potentially lying dealer).

00f3fiddy would win by proving he's UPFRONT w/ information (even when he doesnt
benefit from a sale) and he helps to put the lying cheats outta a biz they dont
deserve to BE IN ! by NOT providing the information he's supporting potentially lying and
cheating dealers.

Honest dealers get STRONGER by exposing the cheaters and liers !!

lv4dsm gets to prove to the dealer that they lied and he WALKS and buys from
a LEGIT / HONEST dealer like 00f3fiddy

·
Banned
6,478 Posts
I have no idea where dogs come in this conversation, but I can see how the OP wants to be informed instead of taking the word of the dealer ship in question, it deffinatly sounds like he don't trust them. I was not attcking anybody here, he was simply asking for help and he get's that kind of reply because he works at dealer ship? sounds stupid to me because he was not accusing his employer at all... anybody that has bought a vehicle has had frustration with dealer ships at one point or another.....dont matter what company it is.
With the title of his thread, he ruffled the one guy that this site has that runs these reports for the members. I'll also add does one heck of a good job doing so. Dogs come in to play it was not your fight you added nothing constructive to the thread nor helped the original poster.

·
442 Posts
You know I started doing these to help fellow ford owners out. I'm not asking for anything in return(maybe a free t-shirt HAHA), but if I gonna get responses like this then it's just not worth my time. Bad mouth me if you want. So :happymugs.

·
622 Posts
I say RUN the report - if 00f3fiddy is the exception to the rule (and i have no reason
to accept that he's not) - then everyone wins (except the potentially lying dealer).

00f3fiddy would win by proving he's UPFRONT w/ information (even when he doesnt
benefit from a sale) and he helps to put the lying cheats outta a biz they dont
deserve to BE IN ! by NOT providing the information he's supporting potentially lying and
cheating dealers.

Honest dealers get STRONGER by exposing the cheaters and liers !!

lv4dsm gets to prove to the dealer that they lied and he WALKS and buys from
a LEGIT / HONEST dealer like 00f3fiddy

agreed!

·
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
sorry brotha didnt mean nothing bad towards your dealership, or even most dealerships ive been too. Maybe I should have elaborated on my title, and said MY dealers are lying to me. Once agian sorry for bad mouthng dealers in general, but it was all about the dealer im having the issue with. Come to texas ill buy your lunch!

·
Administrator
12,738 Posts
Sorry to the forum that my first post on this site caused so much trouble. This is a great community and the last thing I want is to be in the middle of some good people shooting the shiet
No worries.

Please explain the trouble you are having with the dealer. Maybe we can help.

·
5,365 Posts
if your in texas tell us where...others might have different CONTACT which
are easier to deal with.

·
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
well long story short, ive run across a problem with my truck. Ive bought it used, and ive had it for a little while. Dealership states certain parts where replaced, but cant prove to me the records of it. Having problem of oil leaking just above the starter. Ive finally contacted the manager of the dealership, seems like a very nice guy, and he will do what ever he can to help me out. I just hate that it had to get to the point to have to talk to the manager. I wont even be upset if I turn out to be in the wrong, just fustrates me the service tech refused to show me the records on my own vehicle.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts